Summer is here and so far this year in Kentucky it has felt like a Texas Summer!! It has been so hot and humid I feel like I moved back to Houston! Which reminds me, for those of you that are from Texas reading this I miss y'all. I so wanted to try and make it there this Summer for a visit but it doesn't like that will be happening this year! This mostly has to do with the fact that Chris and I bought our first home!
In my last blog we were in the process of moving in with my in-laws and saving for down payment. Things ended up working out really well through that whole situation and we ended up being able to get a little house with a giant fenced in yard. Chris and I are happy and you have never seen to two happier dogs in your life! Al loves his new yard so much that he rolls around on his back in the grass on a daily basis. Rona is obsessed with trying to tree squirrels, catch birds, and protect her place and people. Chris and I have been immensely blessed and are truly cherishing this time together in our new home.
In other news, Chris was laid off from his job in March which was a huge concern since we were trying to save for a house. We spent a lot of time praying and completely went on faith that God would provide him with a new job. Within a week and a half Chris got a job offer! Nothing but God can be attributed with that small miracle! I am still at my same job and probably will be until we have children. I would love to be able to stay home but only God knows if that is going to be possible. As for right now, things are going great and we look forward to whatever the future holds.

OMG friend i miss you!!!!! Now you need to post pics of the new house!!! I can't wait to see
ReplyDelete