UGH, so I am up to my ears in health insurance quotes, plans, coverage, and mostly questions. I understand that insurance is something that everyone needs to have and that it is a necessity in life, however, why the heck does it have to be so complicated!! I honestly have more questions than I do answers. I also don't understand why most of the quotes that I saw online don't include maternity on a FAMILY health insurance program. Which makes absolutely no sense to me, don't most married people have kids? So why doesn't it come standard on most plans? See questions and more questions. Oh well, such is life I guess.
Chris and I have had a good weekend, we haven't done much to speak of but it was still a good weekend. Friday night I went over to a good friend's house and talked until almost midnight, it was much needed conversation. I love being around her and her family they always remind me of God's love and that He is in control of EVERYTHING! On Saturday Chris got up at the butt crack of dawn and went fishing with the teenage guy that he mentors, while I stayed at home and caught up on my sleep. I also got some of the house cleaning done, which, as always seems the never ending task. Then we finished up the evening watching movies and eating junk at my in-laws. Today we went to church, the grocery store (ick), and then I took a nap (love). Overall, not much to right home about but we lead a simple life filled with love and laughter.

No comments:
Post a Comment